click picture for AYCARDUS website

click picture for AYCARDUS website
Meister Eckhart

Friday, May 13, 2011

The Body of Christ

  Allow me to once again apologize for my delays in getting to the last edits on Project 3, Eckhart's Corpus Christi Sermons I, II, and III.  I have no other excuse apart from bad timing and being in one place and the materials I needed on another continent.  
  Followers of the blog will be glad to know that we will be posting this selection and the work done by Brian FitzGerald has been outstanding.
  I am grateful for the generous work being done by these individuals who freely share their time and support this project to make the works of Meister Eckhart available online.  It is edifying to know how even in the midst of their many obligations they have made time for this worthwhile project.  Thanks to those working on these efforts and a special appeal to others who might be interested in sharing in this project.  My mother always said ‘many hands make light the labor’.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment